1.06.2010

Revolution.

I'm over here today.

I haven't been blogging about weight loss much or at all over here since I started contributing over at the Sisterhood, but I just have to say that I'm about 3 pounds away from losing 20 since March.

I KNOW.

It's not going super fast, but it's going. I'm starting to see the outline of my former self. Even though I know my body will never get back to exactly where it was pre-baby, that's just fine with me.

So, that said, I just wanted to once again spread the word about our new challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. It's called Rethink You Shrink, and it. is. amazing.

If you want to lose some weight...if you're trying to work on your self image...if you're trying to get in shape - check it out.

Seriously. I'm not kidding. This is some good stuff.

3 comments:

Mendie said...

Awesome....that girl is ready to shine!!!!

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

I love the sisterhood! Thank you for stopping by blog! YOu are an amazin motivator!!

Laynie H said...

You got those 3lbs locked girl! you can do it!