5.14.2009

Newborn

If you've been reading a while, you may have noticed I love to cook, and once and a while will post recipes. I love to cook, but wasn't too keen posting a ton of recipes on my personal blog...

So, as of a few days ago, I decided to start a blog solely for food. It's called Mama Cooks, and you can find it here.

Now don't get too excited. I only have two posts as of right now. It's still in it's infancy. But I'm hoping I'll be able to use it as an outlet for my foodie self.

If anybody is wondering why I struggle with dieting so much, it will soon become clear. I'm hoping to explore healthy fare, but don't worry, I'll definitely post some ass-expanders from time to time. I am married to a man with a tapeworm, after all, and he requires massive intakes of fatty food.

He and I, we're the real life incarnation of Jack Sprat and his wife.

No comments: