7.21.2008

I Miss the Good Old Cheese Graters.

I heard about this on the radio today(the joy of an hour long commute - talk radio) ...people sticking their feet in a tub with a bunch of tiny carp that EAT THE DEAD SKIN OFF THEIR FEET. I want to know what possessed someone to hatch this gem of an idea.
Then I remembered hearing something about a bird poop facial. They charge $200 for this sh*t. Pun intended.
I totally need to rethink my career choices...I've got a back yard full of dog crap....there's got to be something I can doo (ha ha) with that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the bucket list? Maybe you can feed your dogs peaches and use the poop to make tea?!?! LOL
And btw, carp....gross

Heather said...

I heard that they want to start having the carp do this all over the whole body... Yuck I would be afraid they would go places they were not supposed to.