4.27.2010

Yippee Kay Aye!

Okay, I'm tired, and my son is really wanting my attention.

And I missed him SO MUCH, so I love that he wants to cuddle. LOVE.

But, quickly, here are a few quick takes from my trip to Texas. And trust me, there are lots of stories to be told and photos to show... be patient. They will come. Trust.

For now:

My first glimpse of Texas.

I got to stay here! I don't think it gets more beautiful, for reals.

There was a haircut. With kitchen shears.


And I think I may die if I do not obtain one of these for my living room.


I'm not kidding. I'm on eBay right now.

5 comments:

Tiffany S said...

Yep. You can find anything on Ebay. LOL!

Heather D said...

Seriously, spammers? I even put the word verification on and everything? FEEEECCCCCCKKKKKKK.

Mendie said...

That sky is amazing! So glad you all had a great time...can't wait to hear the stories...now go cuddle that boy!

Unknown said...

So, how did the ebay purchase work out? ;) tee hee.

Christy M. said...

Seriously, how have I not read your posts yet? Because I'm the biggest LOSER hooker, ever?

Check Craig's List for the bobcat and bunny! That's where my husband found ours :P

I'm so glad you were here, and it seems like so long ago already. When is the next Hooker Retreat? Oh, yeah, in a couple of weeks in San Diego!!!