3.25.2009

Shrinking Jeans? Count Me IN!

So I found this cool little weight loss challenge through I Should Be Folding Laundry and am hoping this will jump start me on the road to being a lighter and healthier. I absolutely do not want to wear my god awful total mom swimsuits from last year when I go to Chelan for our annual family vacay, and I especially do not want my uber-judgmental step grandmother looking me up and down for the entire week.
I AM SO IN.
So, I have to fess up on my weight.
Eeek.
Ok.
Here goes.
Really....
182. Mid afternoon and needing to pee. But we'll go with that.
I suppose I should set a goal for myself. Short term, in the next eight weeks, let's say fifteen pounds? I don't really want to put a number on it, but I guess I have to.
My real goal is to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans without my beautiful baby belly oozing over the top.
And we're supposed to do a before pictures.
Here's mine. Oh god.

Ok, ok, that's from high school.
Here's me now.

Sorry, no full body shot, but you get the idea from the chins!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard!! Good for your for posting a before shot. I can't wait to see the after!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Thanks so much for joining the challenge!

I love your before and before shots :) You are so beautiful (then and now!).

I look forward to shrinking with you!

Andrea said...

Oh my. I really didn't remember you looking 30 in high school. Dang. I think I looked 12. Brave lady. Good for you.

april said...

Welcome!! I can't wait to see the after shots, either! Good luck!

Heather said...

You are beautiful! Good for you. But remember you are beautiful and who the hell cares what step-grandma says! If you want to lose weight do it for yourself and no one else!! But I totally understand family comments. You should here the comments I get from my in-laws and I am pregnant!!